Dr. Andrew J. Hull
Dr. Andrew J. Hull is a licensed Chiropractic Physician located in Winter Park. His medical approach to Chiropractic care is why he is a highly referred Chiropractor and trusted by his patients. Dr. Hull is known for his gentle adjustments (especially when dealing with acute injuries), but also for his strength in dealing with larger patients. His ability to adapt to various body types allows him to give safe and effective adjustments to a variety of patients. His current patients range from large NFL football players and professional baseball players, to petite women and children.
In addition to chiropractic adjustments and therapies, Dr. Hull is an expert in Doctor Prescribed Nutrition Supplements and the recommendation of health and fitness routines beneficial to overall health and spinal health.
Dr. Hull is a Winter Park, Florida native, a Winter Park High School Alumni, University of Florida Alumni, and an accredited Physician with a Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, where he was recognized among his colleagues for excelling in spinal manipulation.
- Member of Florida Chirorpactic Association
- Member of Orlando Inc.
- Member of Winter Park Chamber of Commerce
- Contributing Member of Orlando Museum of Art
- Member of Maitland Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Maitland Art and History Center
- Featured speaker in Winter Park High School “Teach-In”
- Panel volunteer for Winter Park Chamber’s Career Day
- Leadership Winter Park Graduate
- Host of Autism Support Group
- Sponsor of Nathanial’s Hope
- Sponsor of Winter Park High School Athletic Department
- Orlando Business Journal 40 under 40 Nominee
- Orlando Business Journal “Most Influential Men” Nominee